Maximum protection and wearing comfort: Type-tested and certificated as complex PPE category III, chemical protective clothing type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B; Overall with high neckline, hood and thumb loop, stitched and overtaped seams, zip with self-adhesive stormflap, elasticated cuffs, ankles and waist. Particle tight, liquid tight up to 2 bars, antistatic coating.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- Protection against infective agents (EN 14126) including resistance to penetration by blood and body fluids using synthetic blood (ISO 16603) and resistance to penetration by blood-borne pathogens using Phi-X174 bacteriophage (ISO 16604)
- EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Fabric and seams offer chemical permeation barrier to low concentration water-based inorganic chemicals
- Serged and over-taped seams for protection and strength
- Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to the mask
- Elastic face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic
- Elastic thumb loops keep sleeves in place
There are no reviews yet.