Laboratory needs solution was founded in 2009 and registered as a private company limited by shares under the companies act (CAP.110). We are located in Kampala, Uganda and are essentially a supplier of laboratory reagents and instrument and related consumables to hospitals, universities and technological institutes. We do servicing & Repairs of equipment, and we offer trainings in health related fields.
Having studied the common medical challenges in Uganda and the neighboring countries, Laboratory Needs Solution came up with a strategy to address the gap. We are therefore committed to providing quality and sustainable services holistically.
Laboratory Needs Solution has an extensive expertise in hospital /laboratory supplies, (consumables, equipment, chemicals and reagents) consultancy, installations and repairs.
• Partner with selling brands and distributorship agreements
• Increase the marketing and sales department to double the annual sales
• Satisfy our customer
• Increase the market share
We door to Door delivery, Chain marketing, contracts, media adverts
• We do promotions and strategic partnership for brands visibility,
• digital marketing, donations, and exhibitions and trainings.
• We attend to both local and international exhibition and trainings to strengthen visibility and exposure of our team to the high changing science needs and innovations
We care about health that’s why we have dedicated resources and equipment expertise to the unique challenges of the healthcare industry. We provide full service and distribution of quality medical ( Pharmaceuticals and Equipment) and related services, medical consumables such as medical sundries and others to public and private health Institutions, health care practitioners ,pharmacies and third party players throughout the Ugandan and the Great Lakes region.
Apart from supplying medical pharmaceuticals and equipment, we give healthcare providers, hospitals and health systems expert.
Consultative guidance, market feedback on equipment pricing and information about the latest technology trends, which allows them to make the most informed equipment acquisition decision..