The Fein Optic RB20-HD digital high definition HD laboratory biological microscope offers high quality optics with a high definition camera and 12″ HD monitor. The camera includes software for making measurements on a PC.
- Objective Lenses: Infinity Corrected DIN Plan Achromat 4x, 10x, 40xR, 100xR (oil immersion) objectives. All microscope objectives are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded. Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives, features textured rubber knurling for easy grip. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- Eyepieces: Widefield High Eyepoint Focusing 10x eyepieces / FN 20mm. Trinocular Siedentopf viewing head with 30° inclined binocular eyepiece with interpupillary adjustment 47mm to 75mm. Vertical trinocular tube for camera integration.
- Total Magnification: 40x, 100x, 400x, 1000x.
- Specimen Stage: Large 150mm x 140mm stage with professional quality, built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls, 78mm (x) by 50mm (y) movement with graduations of 0.1mm. 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing and iris diaphragm.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated. Locking position for stage.
- Illumination: Fixed Koehler illuminator, 3W LED with variable rheostat control and on/off switch.110~240V power supply.
- HD Camera: Direct output to HDMI screen for viewing live images. USB output. SD Card. 1/2.8″ CMOS Sony IMX236(C) sensor. Pixels are 2.8×2.8µm. 60 frames per second at 1920 x 1080. Image capture (2mp) to SD card. USB capture control for Windows (capture still images or motion video). Use included software for making measurements. NOTE: Software will work on PC only, will not work on MAC. Operating system Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 & 64 bit). Includes USB mouse.
- Software Calibration: If you plan to make measurements using the software you will need to calibrate the microscope. Calibrating your software with the microscope requires use of a stage micrometer. When ordering please select this option if you do not already have a stage micrometer. The stage micrometer included if ordered is 1mm / 100 divisions. If NIST certification is selected 10 points will be certified. Please note that NIST certification takes approximately 2 weeks.
- HD Monitor: 12″ LCD HDMI monitor, true 1080p. LED backlight. Monitor mounts directly to HD camera and can be removed. Includes 110~240V power cord and short HDMI cable.
- Cord and Accessory Storage: Storage compartment located on the back of the microscope frame to store power cord and microscope accessories when not in use.
- Size & Weight: “7.25” W x 14.5″ D x 16″ H, 16 lbs.
- Category: Consulting
- Client: UMA Exhibition
- Location: Logogo Grounds